Burstfire - Gen 2 - 2 in 1 Annealers
***All colors are IN STOCK and shipping same day or within 24 hours.
Our products are also available through Amazon.com, eBay and Gunbroker. Click HERE to view our product available on Amazon.
Download owners manual here: Owners Manual
- Gen 2 Burstfire 2 in 1 Brass Case Annealer & Case Prep Center
- Brass Pencil Flame Torch
- Torch Extension Hose 60”
- Red Anodized 6061 Aluminum Upper Wheels - Both Standard & Magnum
- Red Anodized 6061 Aluminum Bottom / Rotation Wheel.
- Toolless Adjustment 360 Swivel Torch Holder
- ***Short case feed ramp - it’s free if you need one, but need to be added to your shipping cart and redeem using coupon code: SHORTY
- Integrated 110V - 240v Power Supply (international customers simply need to purchase a plug outlet adapter. For some countries we may recommend using a step down voltage converter.
- ***Case prep tool bits are NOT included and sold separately.
- All internationals orders will come included with all of the above, plus extras listed below. This is to ensure you have everything you need, and won’t have to come back and pay shipping if you missed anything.
- Small wheel for 17/22 hornet & 5.7
- Short Case Feed Ramp
- Spare parts kit
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY (download user guide / operating manual on tutorial page for details)
Introducing, industry first, the original Burstfire, 2-in-1 Brass Case Annealing Machine and Case Prep Center!
Improve and Automate the process of brass case annealing, increase speed and accuracy of case prepping for reloading!
GEN 2 Brass Case Annealer / Annealing Machine - for reloading case prep:
- New on Gen 2 - All Red Anodized Aluminum Wheels (Standard, Magnum, and Bottom Rotation Wheel) are included on all Gen 2 units.
- New on Gen 2 - Upgraded Toolless Adjustment 360 Swivel Torch Holder. The only toolless torch holder design on the market! Now standard on all Gen 2 units!
- New on Gen 2 - Updated, sleek, glossy glass digital display for speed Controller.
- New on Gen 2 - Improved / Updated speed control to a sleek and silky smooth turn knob design. Provides both speed, and simplified speed change operation.
- New on Gen 2 - Upgraded Door Actuator. Instant drop. Minimize time brass stays in the heat once it's done.
- New on Gen 2 - Updated chute design. Improved feeding when processing large batches / full chute.
- New on Gen 2 - Upgraded, Tilt adjustable feet. Improved feeding.
- New on Gen 2 - No complicated set up required! Ready to go out of box! Well, we lied. Simply attach the torch to the torch holder, and ready to go in 15 seconds! No messing around with finicky set ups like other units out there.
- New on Gen 2 - New color! Now available in RED (limited edition).
- Powered by 6 independently driven high torque motor. Unlike all other Annealer, it has no plastic parts, and not gear driven. Each motor is rated for 30k+ hours. No single point of failure!
- Precision Laser cut steel panels, with a beautiful durable, wear/scratch resistant finish. Not like you’re going to beat on it, but it’s what you would call, “built like a tank”.
- Brass case capacity is approximately 200-300 cases (dependent on caliber)
- Mechanically operated case release / drop, eliminating the need to have to adjust / tune it based on case size.
- Aluminum Standard size wheels will accommodate cases from 300 blkout, 6BR, 223, and up to 30-06.
- Aluminum Magnum wheels will accommodate cases up to 338 Lapua Magnum or similar cases.
- No complicated assembly, finicky set up / adjustments needed out of box! Open the box, attach the torch to the ring, and you're ready to go!
Case Prep Center:
- Prep Center is powered by 4 independently operated high torque motorized heads on the top. It will accept any industry standard 8/32 thread attachments for Debur, chamfer, primer pocket reamer, pocket uniformer, flashhole uniformer, etc
- Case Prep Center Attachments are sold separately, if you do not have them already. ***Check out our Burstfire Ultimate Case Prep Tool Kit.
- One of four motors operates at reduced speed, to allow for precision work normally done by hand.
- Prep center can be operated upright, or laid down on the steel handle, to maximize comfort, based on your personal preference.
- On/Off switch independent from Case Annealer.
- Steel handle for easy carrying.
Compared to other Case Annealers on the market:
- Burstfire 2 in 1 Case Annealing Machine and Case Prep Center is powered by 6 independently operated high torque motor, rated for 30k+ hours. Not gear driven through a single motor like all others on market. NO SINGLE POINT OF FAILURE!
- No plastic parts. Only extensively tested, premium parts are used.
- The only 2 in 1 Case Annealing Machine on the market! Combining both Case Annealer + Case Prep Center!
- We don’t use only imported / China parts, assemble them in our shop and call it “made in USA”. We use premium quality imported, and also US made parts! Proudly assembled in a certified facility (Taiwan), ensuring highest level of consistency in production quality and QC we or any other small/medium shop can achieve!
- All of the above while providing you the best deal / “bang for your buck” on the market! There’s no secret to this. It’s a simple customer centric approach. Customers deserves what they paid for, and receive world class customer service by our team here at BFG! It’s that simple.
Again, we believe customers deserve what they paid for. Designed with a focus on quality & function, to produce the best product aesthetically, functionally, efficient, and most importantly at an affordable price. “Wow” is the word we want customers to say to themselves the moment they open the box, or after engaging with our world class customer service!
ANSWERING COMMON CONCERNS:
- CASE NOT ROTATING:
- Case slippage on the wheel is almost always caused by the presence of lube. If you are experiencing this issue, read below.
- Annealing is usually done BEFORE sizing. When annealing, make sure the case is free of lube. The lube will cause the case to slip on the rubber O-Rings.
- We go through a 2 step cleaning process to clean off the industrial grease on O-Rings during its manufacturing process. But can’t get them all, all the time.
- We recommend cleaning off the grease on the o rings during first use, by using a heavy duty degreaser, like a engine or brake cleaner. Alcohol is not sufficient to remove the industrial grease on the o rings.
- This should resolve the rotation issues immediately.
***Disclaimer: Download the safety & operating manual, and carefully read through manual prior to setting up and operating the machine. Failure to do so may lead to misuse of this equipment, causing serious injuries or property damage.
Visit Tutorial page on Burstfireguns website for video instructions & demo: