Burstfire - Ultimate Primer Pocket Reamer Set
- First of all, if you've used these tools in the past, you know the struggle of dull cutters. We manufactured these with the highest quality material to ensure long term performance. You will appreciate the clean cuts / performance from our tools
- *** Hate reaming / swaging? Burstfire Ultimate Small Primer Pocket Reamer is the easiest, fastest, and most effective solution on the market!
- We redesigned and Improved vs others on the market. Normal reamers cut at 35-40 degree angle, which will require excessive metal to be cut for the crimp to be removed. BFG Reamers 80-85 degree angle, to SAAMI dimensions, and requires minimal cutting.d
- Cut radius for our tools is 0.0025 below standard primer dimensions. For small is 0.1730 and 0.209 for large, compared to 0.167 small and 0.202 large for most other products in the market (undersized).
- *****The reamer does NOT need to be inserted all the way into the primer pocket. Insert until you feel / hear the cutting, and it should be sifficient! (unless your preference if to open it up a bit more to assist in ease of priming using a hand primer). It is designed to be quick “tap and go”, and is all you need! It's like swaging, but better, and faster.
- ****Best way to check correct / ideal primer pocket dimensions, is through the use of a Primer Pocket Go & No Gauge. We highly recommend. You can find them HERE in our website.
Burstfire - Primer Pocket Uniformer Set
- Like everything Burstfire, our Pocket uniformed is improved over rest on the market!
- So what’s diff? All pocket uniformer in the market are made way too small. Result is it creates a circular wobble when attempting to “uniform” the pocket. Which results in more effort/time to cut and uniform the pocket, evenly.
- our is made to the correct dimension, cutting the primer pockets at the correctly dimensions in both width and depth, effectively removing that wobble effect, and just enough that it does not remove any metal on the pocket wall.
- Purpose: Uniform uneven primer pockets, to ensure reliable primer ignition, and/or to prevent the possibility of slam-fire from primer not being seated deep enough.
- Another use case is to remove the protruding flash hole, caused by using incorrect decapping pin on smaller or undersized flash holes, causing flash hole to be punched outwards, and deformed.
- Industry standard 8/32 thread can be attached to any prep tool handle, or atop a Case Prep Center.
What's included in each set?:
- Large & Small Reamer & Uniformer Set - Includes both LARGE AND SMALL primer pocket reamer & uniformer (4 pcs)
- Large Reamer & Uniformer Set - Include one each of LARGE reamer & uniformer (2 pcs)
- Small Reamer & Uniformer Set - Include one each of SMALL reamer & uniformer (2 pcs)